Saturday, March 31, 2012
Christmas Day at Notre Dame
I started this one on Wednesday and finished it yesterday, it's another one on Notre Dame in Paris. I really like this photo of us standing outside the front of the cathedral on Christmas Day. I chose music paper as the background as it reminds me of an organ in the church. Then I layered on some paper I bought in a stack last year (can't remember the name) but I liked all the words on it especially the believe words which I think are perfect for this page. I cut a scallop circle from Winter Woodland and did my journalling on MS Publisher. I cut my Christmas Tree from Winter Frolic and my border is cut from a page of borders I also got last year. The little sentiment I got is from a sheet I got also last year from Authentique, I really like the saying, I feel it goes perfect with the picture : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A very lovely background paper and it is a lovely photo of you both standing in front of the church, Lesley
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful page honey from a fantastic European Christmas! Love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDelete