I came across a challenge website today and decided to make this card for it, I'm also going to send it to my mum when it's her birthday. The challenge is at Birthday Sundae's (Challenge #48) and asked you to make a birthday card using an animal, you can check it out here:
I started with a red card that I made on my Cricut which rounded 2 corners. I cut a mat out of black card and put it through my Cuttlebug using my Herringbone folder. I used a scrap of patterned paper done the left hand side and cut 2 flowers using Cricut Sweet Treats. I stamped the cute kitty cat on the white one and colored him in with my markers. I cut out a call out on my Cricut Cuttin Up and stamped Happy Birthday on that and added a stamped sentiment. I added a cute little party hat and green chiffon ribbon to finish.
I love it Lindsey, your mum wll love it too, the green ribbon ties in with green top on the cat, it is all very colourful, Lesley
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card sweetheart, your getting good use out of your new embossing folders, and tour stamping is so good now! Its an adorable card! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDelete