Thursday, March 29, 2012

Arc De Triomphe




This was a quick page I put together today of our visit to Paris in December. This one is the Arc De Triomphe. I used some paper from the European pad I bought last week but there was no paper on just the Arc De Triomphe so I used this general Europe paper and then we bought some big postcards whilst were there so I used this Arc De Triomphe postcard to be the background. I chose two photos of us near there that I love and just used the Paris stickers mum sent me as decoration and some journalling as it doesnt' need more than that due to the background. Another Paris page ticked off the list!

3 comments:

  1. This a very creative page and you certainly can tell where you have been on this holiday, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page, and shows the scale of the Arc De Triomphe and surrounding streets. great photos, great memories and good use of our postcards!! Love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page Lindsey the postcard adds a lot of interest to the page and such a great idea to use that. I love that photo of you , looking so happy in the "City of Romance". well done xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete