Friday, March 9, 2012

Friend

I finally got this one finished today it was a challenge. Mum set this one which was fun, it was to use a black square card with flowers and a butterfly somewhere on the card, some glitter and the colours black, red and white. I used a black square card and added some black and white floral paper. I used my Cuttlebug border embossing swiss dots folder to do the red border. I used my Live Simply Cricut Cartridge to cut out the flowers and Stamping to cut out the butterfly. I added glue to this and red glittered it. I stamped Friend down the bottom. I'm going to send this card to my friend Conny who cheered me up this week with a lovely balloon and Get Well Quotes book.


4 comments:

  1. Lindsey that is so sweet, I love a butterfly on a card it looks so peaceful, well done, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card sweetheart! Conny will love it! love hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Lindsey I love the glitter butterfly and the flowers are very pretty.Conny will love the personalised "friend" stamped on the card .We'll set up another challenge next week ok.love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is on my "favourite" wall at home! :-)

    ReplyDelete