I made this card for Greg's Aunty Margo for her birthday. My mum came up with a good idea to do a challenge for a card since I am off my foot with my injury at the moment and trying to stay busy so my challenge was to do a card using pink, a cupcake anywhere on the card, birthday theme and ribbon or trim. I used a shimmery pink card and I used a Cuttlebug embossing border folder, Greg surprised me with this and he is so sweet. I really like the nice border it does. I put on some birthday cake paper and used my Nestabilities (another surprise gift from Greg, gee I'm lucky!) to cut out the nice ornate circle. I used my Cricut Sweet Treats to cut out the 80 and stamped Happy Birthday on the bottom. I finished with some pleated pink ribbon.
I m
Lindsey that is really lovely and Auntie Margo will be so happy to receive a handmade card. I love the delicate pink you used and the cup cake paper in the background.The eighty candles lit is a great idea, Lesley
ReplyDeleteThis is a really lovely card Lindsey ,Margo will love it. I like the way you have postioned the ribbon to divide the different papers.
ReplyDeleteI've almost funished my card I'll email a photo of it to you later with my next choice for the challenge. love mom xxxx
Beautiful card sweetheart, Auntie Margo will love it I am sure, maybe not the numbers :-) but the rest of it.... Love Hubby!!! xoxox
ReplyDelete