I made this cutie card on the weekend. I got some new Cuttlebug folders and my Peachy Keen face stamps and wanted to try them out. I made small square shimmery yellow card and then put some shimmery purple through my floral embossing folder. I cut a circle from my Cricut and embossed it with my dot folder. For the cute chick, it's made using shapes. I saw a similar idea on a blog and thought it was so cute so I thought I would try it. The chick is made using circles for the head and body, an oval for the egg which I just cut with scissors to make it look like a cracked egg. The chicks wings are hearts. I used the Peachy Keen Critter faces set for the cute little face. I colored in the beak with an orange marker. I stamped a greeting inside this time. I'm going to send this to my friend Melanie for Easter : )
So very cute your friend will love it, Lesley
ReplyDeletelovely card Lindsey , the "cracked eg" effect is very clever and using circles for the chick is very effective.those "peachy face stamps are so cute. love mom xxx
ReplyDeleteThats a really beauutiful card sweetheart, i see the peechy keen stamps strike again, the face looks great! Love Hubby! xoxo
ReplyDelete