Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Birthday cupcake

This one I made this afternoon, a birthday card for March. Its a light blue card, chocolate brown mat and then an orange scalloped circle embossed with the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug embossing folder. The Brown is also embossed with a border folder from Cuttlebug and inside the oval on it I stamped a sentiment. I added some brown and white sticky ribbon and a white bow. I cut the cupcake out from Sweet Treats and used Glitter Glue for the sprinkles on the cupcake.



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, i see the new cuttlebug and embossing folders are getting a good workout! The embossing looks great! love hubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card looks great Lindsey with the embossing I really like the way you have used the border embossing lovely card love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cup cake cards, they always look nice and are the in thing, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete