I've been working on these for a few days but got them finished last night, I am so pleased with how they turned out, so cute! These are for our mum's and dad's for Easter. I used the basket off my Doodlecharms cartridge and put it into the Cricut Craft Room to weld them together to make the card base. I cut 2 inserts for the front also in a different shade of brown. The fun part was decorating them. I wound some ribbon around the insert part of the basket handle and added daisy trim to one of the baskets at the front. I used the Doodlecharms cartridge to cut out eggs in 2 sizes and different colours. I decorated them with trims or punches. I cut out 2 scalloped circles from Cricut Accent Essentials and used a round stamp on it to stamp the greeting. I then added a spotted button to one of them with twine and on the other a punched flower, button and twine. Sweet little baskets : )
Beautiful cards sweetheart, got me thinking about easter eggs! love hubby! xoxoxox
ReplyDelete