This is a page on the horse I had when I was a teenager called Sam. I used cream card and then added some horse paper as well as 3 banner strips of patterned paper. I used some Wood look stickers for the title and made my own rosette from cardstock to which I had some round stickers so I chose adore. I put on some various flower stickers, hearts and buttons and journalling to finish.
Sam was beautiful, like you! Wish i could have seen him! I am sue he would love this page as much as me! Love Hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteLindsey, Sam was certainly a beautiful horse, the background paper is perfect and I love the rosette you made, Lesley
ReplyDeleteSam would love this page Lindsey he was such a special horse and you were a great team together, he loved all the attention he got from you. This page is really lovely and the rosette adds a very special touch.love mom xxxx
ReplyDelete