Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm a little teapot...





This afternoon I made this very cute teapot card. I love tea and teapots so I wanted to try to make a shaped card. I used my Love you a latte Cricut Cartridge in the Cricut Craft room to weld the two pieces together so it opens at the top. Then I cut it in red and put it through my dots Cuttlebug folder on the front.and cut out the  layers in dark blue and white. I cut some daisies out of my Sweet Treats cartridge and finished with a yellow bow around the bottom. I went around the centre of the flowers with a white gel pen to do some faux stitching. I'm thinking about this for a birthday card but haven't done the greeting inside yet. Very cute!

7 comments:

  1. That is really beautiful Lindsey, you could have it as any greeting card, love it lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a novel card Lindsey really pretty and creative. Well done mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really a Tea-riffic card sweetheart! Very cute indeed! Love hubby!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tea pot card is delightful. I too love tea pots and have a collection of about ten or so. I started collecting them because I did a Mother's Day tea every year at a local nursing home. Cloth table cloths, cloth napkins, tea cups and goodies. The ladies loved it and looked forward to it each year. Most of my sweeties have passed on now and it's harder to visit. I still go up once in a while and play guitar and sing. I guess it's my little way to spread some sunshine. I would love to see more of your lovely cards, so keep blogging.
    Your new follower, Connie :) I would also like to invite you to visit my blog and become a follower. Check it out and see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! thanks for hopping over to my blog today...Love your blog....the pretty eggs falling are a-dorable :) Your teapot is wonderful...lately I've been into tea stuff too. Love it if you entered your teapot in our Monthly challenge - this month it is anything with flowers..
    Here is the link if you are interested: http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-2lots-of-flowers.html

    Have a wonderful Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute teapot! I love it!

    Thanks for joining us at the Great Impressions "Lot of Flowers" challenge.

    Hope you have a great day!

    Deloris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thanks for playing in the Great Impressions Stamps monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete