Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Le Tour Eiffel


I started this one over the weekend and finished it today of us at the Eiffel Tower last Christmas. Greg and I were in Michaels on the weekend and he found this great paper pad of European papers 50% off so it was perfect for these photos. Greg is always thinking about me and looking for things, he's the best! So I used a piece of the Eiffel Tower paper for the background. There was more than one sheet of this paper in the pack and they are double sided so I cut a border out of it and put that down the left hand side as well as a green border from my stash. I also used a black and white border from my stash at the bottom of the photos. I used my Winter Woodland cartridge to cut the font in shadow as well. My mum send me some Paris stickers which were perfect so I used the Eiffel Tower one and the J'adore one as well as making my own little flag out of a scrap of paper and putting some I love you tape across the bottom and a red heart. I love how this turned out we had such a great time in Paris it was nice to scrap these photos!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog page with falling Easter eggs how interesting. How great was that finding the perfect background paper, certainly set off the Paris theme, beautifully set out, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page has my favourite photo of you both in Paris ,I really love the background paper and the way you have used the stickers, the little falg with the heart on is a lovely finishing touch Lindsey.xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page of a beautiful holiday and special Christmas time in Paris! The paper is a perfect compliment to the page! lovely!! love hubby!xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning layout, so very striking. I love the way you have laid out your photos and the fact that the Eiffel Tower is so prominent and yet it doesn't detract from your photos.

    ReplyDelete