I made this card this afternoon, I made it for the Cardz TV Cricut Cards Challenge #103 which was to make a card using a cake or cupcake in any color. I have made this card for an upcoming birthday as well. I used Wild Cards to cut out the card with the window in the front. I used the liner function to cut out the liner on the front in green and white dot. I lined the inside with purple. For the cake I used Sweet Treats and decorated the cake with punched flowers and rhinestones. I put a border of stars across the top and stamped the sentiment. I like how it turned out. I'm glad I made it, I'm feeling upset today, my foot is fractured and I'm wearing this huge boot to keep it stable and I'm already tired of it and sick of the pain. I'm trying to keep a smile on my face though and find out the positives and know it will all be ok. I've got a wonderful hubby to look after me and I'll still be able to go to the gym and walk the dogs even just for a short time. Hope you enjoy my card.
Great card love that cake throught he window . nicely done . Thanks for playing along with CCC
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card sweetheart! Especially under the circumstances! I will look after you, love hubby!! Xxoxoo (you will just have to rest and do more craft now!) xoxo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Lindsey, I love the cake showing through the cut out card, well done, Lesley
ReplyDeleteWell done Lindsey lovely card. Even with all the pain you're experiencing you still manage to produce a lovely card like this. love the cup cake, and the "make a wish" sentiment. xxxx mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteVery cute card, you did great with the challenge, thanks for joining CCC!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card! I love the script of the sentiment and the cake you chose. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenges at Cardz TV. Hope you come back and play with us again soon :)
ReplyDeletemichelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com