Saturday, March 3, 2012

my poor foot but at least I can make some cute things..

Hello everyone I've been working on some Easter things this week, I will put photos on soon but have to exclude certain people as it won't be a surprise. Unfortunately my poor foot is fractured so I'm trying to stay positive by doing some crafting and I'm looking forward to going to the gym tomorrow as best I can do some arm and upper body exercises. I'm off to see the Ortho Surgeon today so I'm hoping it's a case of I don't need Surgery but either way I'll be in this boot or a cast for a little while so it's a good chance for me to do some crafting and rest my leg. Last night I worked on some projects, there were times when I would get really frustrated and fed up of this boot and feeling like I'm 100 years old hobbling around but then once I got my mind onto happier things like sitting at my desk with Greg there I was a bit brighter. I used my new Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge to make something special for our mum's, it is so cute especially for Mother Day. I'm hoping to do more on the weekend, hey I can't do much else so hopefully I'll have one or two creations for you, have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lindsey. I hope you get some good news at the drs and don't need surgery.
    I had to smile when you said you felt a 100 years old hobbling in your boot , but I think any 100 year old person would be happy just to be able to hobble L.O.L..This surprise you're making is something to look forward to. take care. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete