Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bunny Love ♥

I finished this one today too, I'd already cut the card out  yesterday but finished it today. This is for Greg to go with his little gift for Easter. The card is cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2. The oval in yellow from George and Basic Shapes. I stamped the Bunny love on the bottom right corner. For the cute bunny he is cut using punched circles and ovals and stamped with a Peachy Keen Critter faces stamp. I had a yellow heart sticker for his tummy and finished with a white box.

3 comments:

  1. I can see a lot of love went into this card for Greg it's really nice Lindsey Greg will love it . love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very very cute, love your colour choice, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and a very cute card :)

    ReplyDelete