Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Easter Chicky
I realised I had one more Easter Card to make but today I was struggling with inspiration but I think this card turned out nice. I went to pinterest and found some inspiration on there. I made a yellow card and matted on a scrap of plaid paper and some turquoise. I cut my little chick and his egg from Simply Charmed and stamped a Peachy Keen Critters face (so cute). I stamped You're Egg-straordinary from a set from My Creative Time for Me down the bottom. I ran the oval through my dot Cuttlebug folder and the turquoise strip through a border Cuttlebug folder. I cut 3 different size flowers from Accent Essentials and went around them with a white gel pen for faux stitching and a white brad to finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lindsey that is so cute, I love it and the colours too, Lesley
ReplyDeleteI love this Lindsey that cute little face is so sweet and the colours you've used are so bright and cheery . love it xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful and cute little easter card! Love Hubby! xoxox
ReplyDelete