I started this on Friday and finished it Saturday, it's another page for Valentines Day this year. This one is of the fabulous cake Greg ♥ made me. I started with red card and then some heart paper. Then some sticker borders and I found this great sheet of paper from Doodlebug Sweet Cakes which was perfect for this page. I made my own little flag with a tile on top and I used the hearts that I originally had on my love tree table decoration on the right hand side. I had a sheet of stickers from Echo Park and I love this one (How Wonderful Life is with you in the world) which is so true of what I think of Greg. I used my Cricut Sweet Treats cartridge to cut out the title in red. I cut a shadow in white and then ran it through my polka dog Cuttlebug embossing folder. I did my journalling on the computer and added a red fabric flower. The last finishing touch was a metal flower clip on the top left hand side. Well that's it for today, I'm going out on my scooter with Greg down the Magnificent Mile for a frozen yogurt and a scoot on my scooter. Its going to be 27 degrees today, how lucky are we in March!! Time to get out and enjoy the sun!
I love this page Lindsey so many elements to look at I think the special sticker is beautiful and says it all about both of you well done love mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteWell done Lindsey, so colourful and love'y, and the paper matches the photos so well,Lesley
ReplyDeleteAwesome page honey, of course it would be, I am in it with my wonderful cake i made specially for you! What a special day and you have made a special page to remember it by! Love Hubby! xoxox
ReplyDelete