I've got a few projects coming up that I've been working on. This one was a challenge card I set which I used a pastel yellow card egg shaped with a blue card mat which I embossed with my Cuttlebug Candy Cane folder. I added some spotted paper along the bottom and stamped Hippity Hoppity. I cut the cute bunny from my Cricut Lite Cartridge "Live Simply" and I stamped with the Peachy Keen Critter faces, I like these stamps because they also have the stamp to make a side view of the face. I used a bit of cotton wool for his cottontail and tied on some gingham ribbon. Whilst going through my things yesterday I noticed I had these cute Easter Egg buttons so I took the shank off the back and hot glued that to the ribbon. The other project here is a cute little sweets box from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2. I had some nice dotted card so I used that and then used some leftover stickers to decorate as well as stamping "friend". I filled this with Spring mix Jelly Belly Beans. This is for my friend Christina in Germany who I met at Christmas, I'm sure she will like!
beautiful card and box honey, the bunny & chick are so cute! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteI love this Lindsey so many clever ideas with the button and the cotton wool tail and I love the box ,Christina will be thrilled when she recieves this . love mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteI love the little box and the cute bunny card your friend will love it, Lesley
ReplyDelete