Friday, March 23, 2012

Mini dog Album for Greg

I've finally finished the mini 6 x 6 album I've been working on for Greg ♥ of his dog Arrow. I've made this as an Easter gift and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I'll put the photos on in 2-3 posts as they won't all fit on. I used a pad of specialty dog papers as well as some stickers and embellishments I already had in my stash and some I won on Ebay for $1! Also I used my Cricut for a lot of the pages too. I can't wait till Easter to see Greg's reaction.






3 comments:

  1. Lindsey that has turned out really lovely and Arrow is so cute. That will really bring back some memories for Greg,well done, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I can say how lovely this is Lindsey , I absolutely love the whole album so much thought and love and so very special you are so thoughtful and so creative so much detail and so many interesting embellishments, I love every page and I know Greg will very touched by your thoughtfullness and all the love you have put into this present. Very well done Lindsey xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful album and such a nice gift :) So many nice details, you are so creative :) I will write you letter this weekend :)
    Annelen

    ReplyDelete