Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Easter treat bag

This one has taken me a little while to do, mainly because I haven't felt up to doing much craft or my enthusiasm goes up and down at the moment due to my foot but I did get this lovely bag finished for my good friend Conny who I know will love this. I made the bag on my Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 Cartridge. I used the tag off the same cartridge and stamped the lovely little sentiment on it. I stamped the bunny too and coloured him in as well as the Easter egg and carrot. I put the bunny on 3D squares for some dimension. I filled the bag with a mini packet of Spring mix Jelly Belly jelly beans and some mini chocolate eggs. I tied everything up with a blue cord bow. I'm sure she will enjoy this.



3 comments:

  1. So sweet the gift bag I am sure Conny will love it.Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased to see you've got your "mojo" back Lindsey and decided to finish this lovely easter box Conny will feel very special when she recieves it.The bunny is very sweet putting the 3D squares on it makes quite a difference . love it mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box honey with your new cartridge! the stamp is so cute!!! Conny will love it! love hubby xxooxoo

    ReplyDelete