Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Spring

This is one I made this afternoon/evening. It's turned out really sweet. I used a lemon card and then matted some lemon and white paper on top. I tied a green gingham bow around the top. My sweet husband Greg is into his Cricut cake cartridges and I'm lucky they can be used on my machine too and he's so sweet he shares them with me ♥. So I used the Everyday Sampler cartridge to make the grass and the Holiday Cakes cartridge to make the cute spotty bunny. I cut out the stems for the flowers from Walk In My Garden. I found 2 stamp sets at Michaels on the weekend on clearance for $3.99 and they were really nice so I used them on this card. The flowers I stamped separately then the stamp set also had little circle greetings in them so I stamped them in the middle of the flowers, I was really happy with that as I am getting more confident with my stamping and love it. I coloured them and finished the card. This is for a friend of mine Conny and I know she will love this as she enjoys my cards : )




3 comments:

  1. wonderful card honey, absolutely love the flowers, so cute!! lovely easter/spring card! love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey you certainly are getting your lovely card making done, this is a very sweet card also and I am sure Conny will love it. There is no doubt the easter colours are beautiful, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card ideas are lovely Lindsey this one is gorgeous, I love the stamped flowers you coloured them in beautifully, the little bunny adds a lovely touch Conny will love this,
    sharing Gregs cartridges is such a nice thing to do, and you get double the use out of them to. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete