Monday, March 31, 2014
Ahoy there
Hello Happy Monday I started this page on the weekend and just finished it today, this was a quick one to do and didn't need a lot doing to it as the paper did a lot of the work. I bought a travel stack of paper mainly for our holiday coming up to Italy later this year and I noticed it had a nice tall ship piece of paper in there so I thought it would be good for these photos of when Darren visited us in 2010 and we went on a all ship on Lake Michigan. All I did was cut out the title from the 3 birds on Parade cartridge which was perfect with these photos.Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The background paper matches the photo you have taken of the ship.
ReplyDeleteLooks good, Lesley
Really nice page Lindsey and a lovely photo of the 3 of you.The paper is just so perfect and I love your title and the key at the top of the page . well done .xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeletewell strike me catholic the paper matches the theme, who would have thought......maybe you planned it that way by chance.......a lovely use of paper that perfectly matches the theme, that was a fun evening at Navy Pier, love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteYou guys go to such great places! The "Ahoy" Sentiment is perfect for this! <3Kimberly
ReplyDeleteA great page!!!
ReplyDelete