Friday, March 28, 2014

Go Wild

Hello I have a lovely page today the last one on our San Diego zoo day. I had one photo left of us at the front of the zoo and I saw an idea for this page online and I decided to do my own page with a similar version. There were lots and lots of cuts on this page on my Cricut. It took me a little while to go through and put them all in the Cricut Craft Room to organize them but well worth it. I used Create a Critter and Create a Critter 2 for the layout. I started with a blue patterned cardstock and then a strip of zoo themed paper along the bottom and I added a border from my stash. If anyone has a Cricut and is interested in the measurements just ask as there are too many to type here. Greg loved my page I did too, it turned out so cute. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant page! One of your best ever!! Love Hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thought out with all the cut outs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Lindsey the little train with animals is so cute love the little koala engine driver. Great page. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny, this page is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete