Monday, March 10, 2014

London Eye


Hello happy Sunday, I made this page today, I was going through my albums and I knew I hadn't finished our UK trip from years ago so I thought I would do this page on when we went on the London Eye. I kept the page simple and I love it.

Recipe:

White cardstock - DCWV
Cloud Paper - an old Spring stack from DCWV
Ferris Wheel - cut at 3" from Artiste
Font - Opposites Attract sized and welded in the CCR
Sticker on photo - Basic Grey
Border along the bottom - My Little Yellow Bicycle
I went around the font with a glitter gel pen just for a bit of sparkle



4 comments:

  1. aye that's a great page! We enjoyed London very much especially the eye..!! love hubby! xooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cloudy paper background looks pretty, the ferris wheel you have done a great job, and over all it is very pleasing, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page Lindsey "less is more" applies to it ,the photo's are lovely and the ferris wheel ver cute love it xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page!!! I love that - I have so many lovley memories to London to :-).

    ReplyDelete