Saturday, March 8, 2014

Valentines dinner

Hello everyone a very happy Friday and it is here, it's almost the weekend and we have a good weekend coming up, lots of good stuff, movies, shopping and the theatre!

I made this page late this afternoon I finished all my housework and had some time and better still I got to sit with Greg whilst he was working, I love to share my craft room with his office.

This page is of our Valentines Day dinner this year, I love how this page turned out. I actually recycled some of the items on the page - the 2 large pink hearts were on Greg's gift box and were kept for a page and the cute bear was part of our napkin rings I made.

Recipe:

Pink card stock base - American Crafts
Patterned paper (I love this and bought it especially for Valentines Day) - Doodlebug Design
Patterned heart paper - an oldie but a goodie from Bo Bunny, I've had this ages too and have been saving it for a special page!
Pink Border, Love you More sticker and You and Me Sticker - Doodlebug Design
Hearts - Art Philosophy and embossed with a cuttlebug folder
Mini black hearts - Recollections stamps then cut out and layered on top.
Be Mine Valentine Bear - Love Struck Cartridge then stamped with CTMH sentiment stamps
Vellum - cut into a border and stamped with a MFT stamp set (I love this saying)
14.2 stamp at the top of page - Recollections stamp set
Black and white polka dot washi tape - I got this in the clearance section at Michaels last week

Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Stunning page honey, a wonderful reminder of our wonderful might together! Still gorgeous after all these years!!! Love Hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous romantic page Lindsey I love all the elements you've used especially the "recycled" ones a great idea and a real keepsake of your special Valentines dinner. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thought out with the photo partly in the heart cut out and the little hearts and teddy a perfect finish, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your papers and images for such a special night-great job! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super layout. Great design and a wonderful memory. Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely. You put so much work into the page. Lots of fun elements with colors and patterns. Thank you for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Your layout is fabulous! LOVE that heart b/g and your papers are perfect! Awesome washi tape and scalloped border too! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at FCCB this week!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty layout! I really like that large heart accent in the center and the smaller ones as well! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete