Hello Happy Thursday only one more day till the weekend, looking forward to that! The sun has come out now and the light snow has gone it's getting warmer too, tomorrow is going to be nice for a day at least! But at least there are signs of Spring, we're hopefully, we deserve some nice weather!!
I started doing my San Diego Zoo scrapbook pages yesterday, I finished this one now before I go on my lunchtime rounds to see the dogs. I ordered some zoo papers as I didn't have any and hey arrived a couple of days ago so I decided to start on them. I love this paper it's so cute with the elephant so for this one I decided to do a page on the Elephant Odyssey enclosure at the zoo, we had a really good day at the zoo. I used my Cricut to cut the circle from Art Philosophy at 9", the font was from Zooballoo I think at 2", the cute Elephant was from Cricut Sampler at 2.75" and for the San Diego Zoo banner I just used some mini alphabet stamps to stamp on a scrap of the grey dot paper i used for the elephant. I really like this page, thanks for looking today.
terrific page, love the elephant paper , that was a wonderful day we had a san diego zoo! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteI love this page bright and colourful and the elephants look great. The background paper looks perfect for this project. Lesley
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favourite pages Lindsey because I love elephants . The background paper is lovely and the photo's of you and Greg are great. well done xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete