Saturday, March 1, 2014

Valentines Page

Hello Happy Friday, this page has taken me over a week to make, no time this week but that's ok I am happy to be busy! I love this page though, I decided to do this one on our Valentine's Day this year, I love this photo of Greg and I so I decided to do a "10 Things I love about you" theme with little envelopes and tags. Each tag has a thing I love about Greg. Greg loved it and I do as well. We can look back on the tags years and years from now and I'm certain all of the things I love will be the same probably with a few hundred more : )

Recipe:

Background paper - Crate paper pad
Envelope papers - all from a Recollections Valentine's pad I got from Michaels.
Mini Envelopes cut from Wild Cards cartridge cut at 2"
Tags - sized to fit the envelopes on the CCR from Holiday Frames and Tags Cartridge
Title cut from Artbooking Cartridge
I love you Sticker - K & Company
Ribbons - all from my stash

4 comments:

  1. This is SO awesome! You put a lot of work into this one! I'm definitely going to try this one.<Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, me luckiest Hubby ever!!! thanks sweetheart! love hubby! xooxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unusual and different, looks good, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful page Lindsey so much thought and love has gone into this page and the photo is gorgeous.love it xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete