I filled it with mini Lindt white Easter eggs as Greg loves white chocolate.
Recipe:
Triangle box - cut at 5.5" from Sweet Tooth cartridge
Bunny - cut at 3" from Create a Critter 2, the bunny was actually a full standing bunny I just cut his head off.
I used my Critter faces Peachy Keen stamps for the cute face and used some pink chalk for his cheeks and some white freckles using a white gel pen. I used a black pen to draw on whiskers.
Ribbon - from my stash
Tag - sized in the CCR from Base Camp cartridge
Stamp - Studio G - I got it on Saturday for $1 from Joann's - bargain and I love the sentiment.
Heart sticker from my stash
Thanks for looking today
I like the bunny idea rather cute I think, Lesley
ReplyDeletelove the texturing on the bonny Lindsey really effective Greg will love it . xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete