Hello I've got a thank you card today to show you. I'm making some thank you cards for my birthday gifts to send out. My birthday isn't till the end of April but i thought i would get them ready. I think it's nice to send out thank you cards : ).
I'm sorry if the lighting isn't good on my card, we've had a bad storm this morning and it's dark. Anyway I got a great little box of My Minds Eye patterned cards from TJ Maxx the other day so I decided to use one of these as the base. I cut a 3.5" square from Art Philosophy out of brown and embossed it in my Cuttlebug with a floral folder and sanded it to distress it. I then cut at 3" scalloped circle from a scrap of dot paper and then inked around the edges with Distress Ink. I cut the tag from Art Philosophy in the same brown at 1.5" and then in white at 1". I used the matching stamp that came with Art Philosophy. The flower was cut at 1.5" from Create a Critter 2. Thanks for looking.
That's a really lovely card!
ReplyDeletelovely card honey, very pretty! love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Lindsey I like the embossed backing to the scalloped circle xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteConny is right, It is lovely! <3Kimberly
ReplyDelete