Hello one more Easter card, we've had a good day today, Greg has finished painting our bathrooms (2) feature walls and our bedroom, it's in a lovely Olive green, looks so much better than the blue, he did a great job. It will be nice for us to enjoy it but also nice for when we sell as it's a more sale able color.
Anyway I made this card today, Greg said it was his favourite and I agree it's so cute. This one took more time than the others so I will be selective who I give it to, someone who appreciates the work that goes into them!
Recipe:
Green premade card - DCWV
Spotty layer - DCWV
Yellow layer - scrap from stash
Green spotty layer - DCWV
Stamps - Bunny and Sentiment - Verve Stamps
Grass - Easter 2010 cartridge sized in the CCR
Tulips - Walk in my Garden catridge sized in the CCR
The bunny was stamped on scraps of papers and cut out, otherwise known as paper piecing, he's so cute, he really makes you think of Spring sitting there with his tulips. I look forward to seeing and walking around with Greg looking at the tulips in Chicago (probably April!). Have a nice day.
This card is soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteSo very, very cute, I love it, Lesley
ReplyDeletebest Easter card, yet very cute!! (like you), love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Lindsey and yes I agree this is the best yet so much work in it and very creative .Tulips always make me think of Spring and new life. lovely. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete