Friday, March 7, 2014

Scrapbook layout - Bridgnorth

Hello Happy Thursday, the sun is shining today, it's cold but at least the sun is shining. Rather than think of it being cold I just look at the positive, well at least it's not snowing and the sun is shining and I have my gorgeous husband right here with me!

I did this page on when Greg and I visited Bridgnorth in the U.K a few years ago now with some family, I am going back doing a few pages on older photos I haven't scrapbooked yet, I am way behind but I'll do just them as I come to them, it's a fun hobby not one to be stressed about! : ). We had a lovely day with them, we're looking forward to seeing them again in October on our way to Italy.

I'm also going to email this to Kim at Sunshine Creations and Crafts, she is doing Daily Motivational Projects during March, Friday is "Frantic Scrapbook Friday" and she's asking her followers to join in and have some fun with completing projects on whichever day you choose. I do love my scrapbooking and was able to join in this Friday, I"m a day early but she said I could send it as I won't have chance tomorrow.

Recipe:

Cardstock - DCWV Neutrals stack
Patterned paper - same as above
Title - Cut from my Opposites Attract cartridge, welded together in the CCR and then I used the shadow function to cut a plain green layer to go underneath
Railway car/tram - Folk Art Festival Cartridge sized in the CCR. I just cut a strip of black to resemble the track.
Tree - cut from Folk Art Festival sized in the CCR, green dot paper DCW Polka Dots 6 x 6 stack
Journalling - scalloped circle same cardstock as the tree cut on Art Philosophy at 2.5", then my journalling was done on Publisher
Flowers - Prima Flowers

Hope you like my page, busy day for me now, have a nice day.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely layout you have created there. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page a very unique little town! Soon we wil lsee them all again! lobe hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bridgnorth is a lovely town a very quaint, you have realty brought out the lovely scenery with the photo's and the layout Lindsey well done xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete