Hello hope you're having a nice weekend. We did our shopping this morning and this afternoon I finished this card. If you saw the one yesterday with the stenciling you will see what I mean with this one.
This is the actually the stencil I used yesterday to sponge ink through. I think this is just as lovely too. I cut a square yellow card then a shimmery copper coloured layer. I then put my overlay/stencil I kept it simple as I didn't want to detract from the lovely inked overlay. I added a Prima flower and then I cut a banner from Artiste at 3/4 inches and inked around the edge with some Distress ink. I stamped a greeting from a Close to my heart stamp set. Thanks for looking.
very pretty card! very colorful! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteIf I had to select acard from this one and one yesterday I would choose them both, they are both very dainty, Lesley
ReplyDeleteI love the colours you've used on this card Lindsey, really pretty and the flower adds a nice finish xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete