Wednesday, March 26, 2014

San Diego Zoo


Hello I am quickly uploading these photos before I go and walk Ivy with Greg, been busy today and just had time to post this so you could see. I did most of this last night and just finished it now after I finished all the housework.

I did a double page spread on San Diego zoo as there are always lots of photos when you visit a zoo. Greg joked to me that Dad is on the page and then he said the Gorilla, I agree haha..just kidding. I cut my font from my Traveller cartridge with shadow. The "Wild Thing" down the bottom is a Jolee's sticker and the cute Giraffe and Lion are from Create a Critter. The buttons I got on clearance at Michaels. I kept it my style which is simple and not too fussy and I love it, thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely double page of the Zoo, that was a great day. Still no need to include a photo of your father, overweight, hairy primate that he is, all that Ape needs is a Hawaiian shirt and it would be a dead ringer!! ...... :-) Love hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely creative pages, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative double page Lindsey I see Greg is in the picture with the Gorilla ,The Grisly Bear L.O.L. Ahh that's nice the bear and the Gorilla together.Love your lion embellishment to really cute. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete