Monday, March 3, 2014
Some Easter Cards
Hello Happy Sunday, I have made some Easter cards lately and thought you might like to see. I love them all and it's nice to think about Spring and Easter! I bought a new embossing folder which is the Easter Egg one I have been trying to think of different ways to use it, this one uses distressing.
Card Recipe:
White pre made card - DCWV
Blue scrap of white core cardstock
Embossing folder - Darice Easter Eggs, then distressed using some sand paper
Banner - Artiste cartridge sized on the CCR out of a scrap of pink
Stamp - Doodlebug
Rabbit - Easter 2010 cartridge sized in the CCR using scraps
This card turned out cute, I rubbed ink over the raised Easter eggs in a different shade of pink
Purple premade card - DCWV
Border - scrap of blue card punched with a Martha Stewart border punch
Embossing folder - same as above
Ink - Martha Stewart pink
Scalloped circles from Easter 2010 cartridge sized in CCR
Stamps - My Creative Time
This one I did a few weeks ago I thought I would just show it with some other cards, I dug out my 3D decoupage sheets that I've had for years and thought I would use them as I had this cute bunny in there.
Card - cut from Creative cards cartridge
Purple - scrap of cardstock underneath
Stamp- My Craft Spot
Bunny - from a 3D decoupage sheet cut in pieces and uses 3D dots
Small flower stickers from my stash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very lovely cards! And you already have the egg folder :-))!
ReplyDeleteI do like the three of them, they are all lovely, Lesley
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards honey! lobe hubby! xoxoox
ReplyDeleteLovely cards Lindsey and all very pretty. I love the one with the embossed eggs on the background . xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete