Friday, March 21, 2014

Latte Lover

Hello I made this layout today, I got a bad headache though but I wanted to finish it and it turned out really nice. I found this picture of me at the cute little coffee shop in San Diego that we stopped at each morning. I normally don't like to scrapbook photos of just me, I prefer to always scrapbook both of us but Greg was waiting in the car when I got my latte so he took this photo of me. I used my Artbooking cartridge to cut out the overlay with the circle in the middle. I think my choice of papers go really well. I used Love you a Latte cartridge to cut out the latte title and the cute little coffee shop. I cut the other part of the title out of Extreme Fonts. The heart I had left over from a card project yesterday and it just so happened to match the colors in this page. I cut the tag from Fabulous Finds and did my journaling on Publisher. I added a heart brad, a flower which I stamped on with a background stamp with blue ink and a yellow brad for the flower centre. I inked around the title with Distress ink. I had the perfect stamp with espresso on it to go in the window of the coffee shop. I also stamped 2 take away coffee cups in brown and cut them out. I love how this turned out, thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. very cute page, like the little coffee shop! love hubby!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual it will never publish the first comment Why ? I don't know.
    The colours you have chosen look great and they all blend even your photo blends in well. Love the embellishments also, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page Lindsey and a really nice photo of you. I love the little coffee shop embellishments and the colours you've used . xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete