Hello happy Friday, I"m looking forward to the weekend, Greg and I are going out for brunch which we haven't done since last year so a nice weekend coming up.
I have lots of photos that I haven't even scrapbooked yet. I'm currently waiting on my order to come with some zoo themed papers I was going to scrapbook San Diego Zoo so I thought whilst I'm waiting on those I will go back and scrapbook some of the trips we went on whilst being here.
This one was on St Louis when we went with Darren when he visited in 2010. We had a good time there and enjoyed going up to the top of the Arch. I thought the title was perfect, I'm being a bit old here but I remember the movie "Meet me in St Louis" with Judy Garland.
Recipe:
Orange patterned paper - Pocket full of Posies DCWV stack
Blue patterned paper - K & Company and a scalloped square cut from Art Philosophy at 11".
I used a layout idea from the Artbooking cartridge and cut my photo frames from that in some blue DCWV shimmery paper from the Pumpkin Spice stack.
Font - Don Juan cartridge sized in the CCR and cut with a shadow in shimmery blue and white.
Stickers - can't remember the brand, I bought them especially for this page though. Greg gave me the idea to use the arch sticker in place of the "N" in the title - ingenious!
Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.
beautiful page honey! that was a great road trip!! love hubby!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteNice dotty paper for the background, you are catching up slowly, nice photos and the embellishments look good, Lesley
ReplyDeleteNice page Lindsey, I like the scalloped edge papers you used and the,
ReplyDelete' 'arch ' for the n in the title great page. Xxx mom xxx
Perfect font choice and the blend of colors! <3kimberly
ReplyDelete