Hello one more post I had some time to put this one on before it gets dark and before I get dinner. I've been busy today!
This was my last Easter card I need to make it turned out really nice, I love the bunny washi tape, I got it for only $1 from Joanns, it's so cute.
Not sure I'll continue with the recipe format on here, sometimes I can't remember what I use but if anyone's looking at these and want to ask what a particular product or item was I'm happy to say. I put the washi tape in diagnol lines across the top then I stamped the Easter egg border in Versamark ink and then embossed it with white embossing powder and heated it, I love how it looks on the Kraft card. I used my markers to color in the bits on the Easter eggs. I used a Verve stamp for the greeting. I cut the eggs from Create a Critter 2. For the blue egg I added some blue glitter on the dots. Thanks for looking, have a nice day.
lovely card Lindsey I really like the washi tape it's difficult to find here and really looks great on your card , your very good getting all your cards finished I'm just starting mine L.O.L. love your card mom xxx
ReplyDeleteVery lovely made and very pretty as well. You said you are not putting the recipe I feel that it is a good idea as it saves you a lot of time and the likes of me who does not own a cricut I cannot do what you say anyway as I don't understand a lot if terms. The card above is so creative, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteho honey, lovely card, bunny tape is very cute, card looks great! love hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete