Sunday, March 23, 2014
Greg's birthday card
Hello Happy Saturday, I am really glad to have Greg back, he came home with some nice treats too but best of all I love it when he's home but he says he is too so it's equal! I started making this card for Greg during the week for Greg for his birthday, I was just waiting on the little dumbell die cuts to arrive. I really like how it turned out. The card is called an "upright Z fold card" it was something different I haven't tried before and I really like how it turned out. I actually didn't use my Cricut for anything on this card it was all done by hand, apart from the dumbells die cuts. I didn't have anything like this on my Cricut cartridges but I found some on Ebay. The stamped image is so cute. I was very lucky I saw this stamp on a card on a lady's blog in Thailand and I asked her if I could send her something in return or pay her for the postage could she stamp it for me as I know that after this card I wouldn't use it again if I bought the stamp and she very kindly offered to do that. The image was actually 2 little animals at the gym but the other image was a jump roping hedgehog and as Greg is my muscle man weightlifter the image I chose was perfect, I coloured this with my watercolor pencils. I know Greg will love this, the theme is perfect for him as he loves to lift weights, I am so proud of him, he looks so good and I love to work out with him, we're a muscle couple! Have a nice day, thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It certainly is a very different fold this one and so nice the lady in Thailand to send a stamped muscle man for you to create this different card, well done, Lesley
ReplyDeleteExcellent card Lindsey and a great new design.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely the lady in Thailand sent you the diecut , there are some nice people around aren't there. The little muscle man is very cute and so fitting for Greg. great card. xxx mom xxx
Sooo cool! :-)
ReplyDelete