Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Card

Hello Happy Monday, another freezing week here, hopefully that's the last of it. To be positive at least it's sunny and not snowing, I refuse to be negative anymore about well anything, especially the weather, we can't change it and I"m just happy to be with Greg wherever we are!

Speaking of happy thoughts I made this card this morning before I go off and walk the dogs and gym with Greg. I made it for a friend overseas who has been down and anxious. I get anxiety too and not ashamed to admit it, but like me she has a good husband and lots to look forward to but I thought a cheery card would be nice to get in the mail.

Recipe:

Card - Kraft cardstock - Michaels - cut from Wild Card cartridge at 4.5"
Rainbow cut from same cartridge - used scraps form my stash for this
Embossing folder - on the cloud - Cuttlebug swiss dots
Stamp - My Favourite Things (I think it went perfect with the theme of the card)

I really like this card, it's happy and simple, I know she'll love it and it will brighten her day!


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous and uplifting card, set to make the recipient instantly happier! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty happy card, very nice card for your friend! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking at this card makes me feel happy lindsey so bright and cheerful. Your friend will feel happier when she gets your card. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend will feel much brighter when she receives your rainbow card, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely Card which makes the day brighter!!

    ReplyDelete