I made an envelope today on my Cricut, it was originally to fit the card I made for Greg but It turned out too small so rather than waste the envelope I made a cute little card to fit it. It's so cute I love the way it came out. I used a plain white card cut out on the Cricut. I then matted with the lime green paper and cut out some scalloped squares from my "Cricut Accent Essentials" cartridge in both white and a lovely blue floral print. I then cut out a circle in orange. I used my "Songbird" cartridge to cut out the sweet little fence and bird and layered a bluebird on top of that. I tied around some ribbon and put in a pin I made with some beads and finished with a little epoxy sentiment I had in my stash. I'm glad I decided to make this one and re-use the envelope!
Lindsey this one is very cute also, your ideas are endless, lesley
ReplyDeletethat all goes together so well Lindsey I love the little bird on the fence xxxx mom xxxx
ReplyDelete