Another card I made today. A thank you card for our Solicitor in Australia who helped us with the purchase of our block of land, I always think it's nice to thank someone when they help you, especially when you are in another country and they are doing everything on your behalf. So I cut the card on "Just because cards" and the matching envelope. I then cut out the circle on shiny latte coloured card and also the black scalloped circle and spotty circle all on the "Storybook" cartridge. I originally cut out the flower and leaves from my Cricut lite cartridge "Live Simply" but I didn't like the flower so I just kept the leaves and cut out another flower from "Sweet Treats". I used a white button for the flower centre and typed out a sentiment on the computer.
Very pretty card honey, love hubby xxoo
ReplyDeletethats avery nice way to say "thank you' and even more special that you've made the card yourself xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteThat is such a lovely thought Lindsey and I hope he stands it up in his office, Lesley
ReplyDelete