I decided to take a short break from my Scotland scrapbooking to do a Christmas card or two just for something different and I think it's a good idea to start them now so I'm not in a hurry to do them as Christmas will come up really quickly I'm sure! I started this one yesrterday, it'sa red card I made from "Just because cards" with the matching envelope. I had some nice paper from a Christmas stack and I hand stitched this onto the card whilst I was eating breakfast this morning! I used my "Storybook" cartridge to cut out the labels with a paper doiley underneath. I used my "Winter woodland" cartridge to cut out the Poinsetta flowers and layered those with yellow buttons for the centres. I finished with some gold ribbon tied around the label.
That's beautiful sweetheart!! Love hubby
ReplyDeletevery pretty Lindsey I love the Pointsettas and the way you have used buttons for the centres great idea . xxxx.mom.xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is a very pretty Christmas card. For some reason it has passed by and I have only just found it and going by previous comments it was last week. I will have to be more careful in the future. Well done Lindsey and hope to see more. Lesley
ReplyDelete