I started this page last week and as we were out and about over the weekend and the first couple of days this week I only got to finish it this morning but I'm really loving this page. It's of my lovely husband Greg when he was just a little boy. For some reason I just love this photo, perhaps it's his cute little face, awww I just want to cuddle him (he is the little boy on the bottom left). This photo shows him at a birthday party. I did ask Greg's mum why he looks like he's going to cry and perhaps it was because he didn't want his mummy to leave him awww!!! Anyway so as the photo was originally in black and white it made it very easy for me to use any colours, so I chose bright party colours. Green cardstock and some patterned paper cut into circles using Cricut Accent Essentials. I used my "Cuttin Up" cartridge to cut the font and "Lets Party" and then "Sweet Treats" to cut the little cupcake and party hat. I used "Cricut Sampler" to cut the bookplate and printed the journalling on my comptuter finished with some star brads. I finished it with a border from my stash. Greg loved this page too, this will be one I continue to look at, I love it!
Lindsey it is so cute, he was a dear little boy, butter wouldn't melt in his mouth,Lesley.
ReplyDeleteI love this Lindsey look at Gregs little face so sweet, I really like the way you themed your embellishments perfect Lindsey xxx mom xxxx
ReplyDelete