I am so excited about this page. I have been looking forward to scrapping some of Greg's little boy and baby photos. So I thought after I finish St Lucia and Mexico I would start these. These 2 photos are 2 of my absolute favourites of Greg, he is soooooooo cute and I'm so glad now that I have started these that I can look at them often! So because the photos were black and white it was easy to pick the colours to compliment the photos. I found the check paper first so I matched the brown underneath to go with that. I used my Cricut "Storybook" cartridge for the font and I also used a lovely shape off the same cartridge to cut the check paper. I used my "Cricut Essentials" to cut out the scalloped circles and typed the sentiment on my computer. I then used my "3 birds on Parade" cartridge which is the first time I used it to cut out the cute little bird. I had a lovely border in my stash which was very childlike with "giggle, laugh" etc on and as we don't have children this was the perfect opportunity to use this and the 2 little round star stickers. I finished off with a chipboard button tied with some twine. Loving this page, just like I love Greg ♥
Lindsey that has come up really cute. I am so glad he aloud you to go ahead and do this page.
ReplyDeletePhotos were black & white and it is hard to believe today it is all a colour world,
Lesley
I love this Lindsey Greg was such a gorgeous little boy my favourite is the one where he is bending over
ReplyDeletethe colours and especially the little blue bord are perfect. I'm looking forward to seeing some more and I hopr you do a page on you when you were little xxx mom xxxx