Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cupcakes at the Cathedral

I made this page this afternoon it's of our trip to St Andrews in Scotland, this one is the ruins of the St Andrews Cathedral. I used some check paper on top of white card and then blue under my photos. I used my "Cricut Accent Essentials" to cut out my circles and scalloped circles and did the journalling on the computer. I had a Cloud 9 die cut with the sentiment on that I thought was perfect for this page. I used my "Straight from the nest" cartridge to cut out the cupcake in layers and I used rub-ons to write cupcakes. I then cut out the rest of my font using the "Calligraphy" cartridge. I finished it with a chipboard button tied with twine and some stickles to decorate my cupcake!







3 comments:

  1. Another unusal page Lindsey, did they have a teahouse in one of the castles to come up with cup cake theme, well thought out, cup cake good enough to eat, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cupcake looks good enough to eat, beautiful page wish we were still traveling around Scotland!! Love hubby xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very well set out Lindsey I like the way you have used the cupcake as part of the heading very creative well done xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete