Friday, July 15, 2011

We ♥ Castles

My second page in the series of castles and palaces we visited in Scotland. This one is of Blackness Castle & Craigmillar Castle just outside of Edinburgh. We had a lovely time at these castles. Again I have included info on the castles so we remember what each castle was about. I used my corner rounder to round the corners of my pages and then used my "Cricut Storybook" catridge to cut out my font and also the scalloped squares for the journalling. I enclosed a little lace doiley underneath the photos and put a hat pin through it that I made with beads and a corsage pin. Love this page!





3 comments:

  1. Lovely page to remember another wonderful holiday Lindsey and the unusual castles, lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice page Lindsey I like the way you have done the journalling ,is that a different size paper? xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. which one? do you mean the 12 x 12? I just rounded it with the corner rounding punch

    ReplyDelete