Saturday, July 16, 2011

Life is sweeter with you

I made this card this morning after seeing a nice sentiment on a card on a blog I follow so I decided to make a card for Greg as a surprise and change the design to make my own design. I used my Cricut "Just because cards" to cut out the card and then used a scrap of nice lime green pattered paper for the background which was a scrap and also a scrap of dotty paper cut into a circle. I used the same cartridge to cut out the cute little ice cream sundae and I decorated it with some gemstones for sprinkles and a button threaded with some cotton for the cherry on top. I then used my "fabulous finds" cartridge to cut out the little round tag and I printed the sentiment on the computer and cut it into a circle to fit the tag. I finished with some brown and white twine to tie the tag onto the card. I then added a little heart to finish.



3 comments:

  1. Lindsey that is so cute, I love the icecream, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley
    I love the icecream sundae too, it is cute! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so good Lindsey I love the ice cream with the cherry on the top perfect summer sweetie card for Greg xxxmom xxx

    ReplyDelete