I've been so busy this morning and afternoon but I did find time to make a card for my friend Claudy who will be moving into her new house soon and Greg and I will get to visit her and her boyfriend and see her new home in December when we go to Germany. I already had the card made so I used my Cricut Storybook to cut the label at the back out of some spotty paper. I then used the same cartridge to cut the fancy scalloped shape in green. I then used my "Cindy Loo" cartridge to cut out the cute little birdhouse. I then stamped Congruatulations and added a little button with some twine threaded through and to finish. The little birdhouse reminds me a lot of German gingerbread houses so I think it will be perfect for them! : )
you get more creative with every card Lindsey this is really nice I love the "gingerbread house" well done xxx mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteClaudy should be so pleased she has found a friend like you with the pretty cards you have made for her Lindsey. Another beautiful card, Lesley.
ReplyDelete