Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thinking of you card

Since Friday afternoon was a bit stormy I decided to make a card for my Aunty Susan who is going through treatment for cancer right now so I thought a card might cheer her up. I made a thinking of you card. I got a lovely pad of card sized papers the other week at Joann's and I did like this one which had branches and leaves it. So I layered that onto white card and then a maroon coloured card. I used my Cricut "Serenade" cartridge to cut out the little branch, leaves and cute little birdcage with bird and finished that with a little rhinestone. Then I stamped my greeting and cut that out and tied it around with some bakers twine. I'll post it tomorrow, hope she likes it!



2 comments:

  1. Lindsey that should really brighten up your Auntie Susan. I love it, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really lovely Lindsey and I know that Susan will love it it will brighten up her day and make her feel better the little bird in the cage is lovely xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete