I made this card for my friend Claudy this afternoon who is really stressed and exhausted at the moment with lots of different things so I decided to make her a card. I think a palm tree is a nice relaxing image (I look forward to looking at lots of those in Cooya Beach in the near future!). So I cut my card from my "Wild Cards" cartridge which had the ready made circle at the front. I then used the blackout feature to cut the brown and cream liners for inside the card. I used my "Life's a beach" cartridge to cut out the palm tree. I then went back to "Wild Cards" to cut out the phrases. Finally I used my "Cricut Accent Essentials" to cut out the scalloped circle for around the circle. I really like how you get a small glimpse of the palm tree through the front until you open it and see the whole thing! I"m looking forward to sending this to her : )
Lindsey that is very unusual, having the cut out I love it, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet! :)
ReplyDeletevery clever Lindsey I'm sure Claudy will love it xxxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete