Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lace heart anniversary card

This was the other item I made today, an anniversary card for my friend Conny whose 10 anniversary is coming up. It's a beige card with a top fold then chocolate brown card on top. I cut out the scalloped oval on a scrap of nice leaves gold paper with my "Straight from the nest" catridge. I used my "Accent essentials" cartridge to cut out the heart out of a scrap of red/green dotty paper. Then I got my cuttlebug and heart die and cut out the brown card and then a lace heart which I layered on top. I recently learned you can cut lace in the Cuttlebug so I gave it a try and love the look of it. I cut out a font phrase from "Wild cards" and finished off with some black and white gingham ribbon.




3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card honey, she will love it!! Love hubby! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conny will really love this card Lindsey .When you say you can out lace on the cuttlebug, how do you do that the effect is so classy. love it xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey that is a lovely anniversary card and the lovely idea of the lace hearts, Lesley

    ReplyDelete